Hi everyone!
As most of you (should) know by now, I am about to get down and dirty in Tehuacan, Puebla, Mexico for the next year, so I decided to try my hand at blogging.
Just to set the record straight...this is where Tehuacan is located:
Yep..way down there.
Hopefully this blog will give all of you a little insight into how life is in typical Mexico as well as keep you up to date on how this little gringa is handling herself in the deep deep deep south.
So....the age-old packing saga. Considering I have no idea the amount of space in my apartment, what the weather is going to be like, what people wear in Mexico, the fact if I have a washing machine or not and several other unknown variables...I have to say I did pretty well. Jessie had a serious fight with the zipper of my suitcase earlier but we did it!
Don't ask about the two backpacks....I don't have it all figured out yet.
Ok, that's all for now...my next post should be from Mexico City! (Wish me luck!!!)
Nicole

